2.5

My first appointment I left after an hour and a half past my appointment my second someone wanted my money for x-rays and an exam when I already have dental insurance that covers x-rays.They want me to pay and get reimbursed what a joke.

That's why I gave insurance. So I will not be back to Abbey dental. Their commercial what a joke no money down how bout a payment plan.

How bout you bill my insurance like you are supposed too.Marianne

Mvillhardt wrote the review because of problems with payment at Abbey Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abbey Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abbey Dental and abbey dental customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments

Abbey Dental Dentures Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Abbey Dental "On the last part of January 2016 I believe Debbie dental advice that might have needed to be removed and I need Adventures to the tune of $5,000 Abbey Dental..." Read more Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Abbey Dental - Worst Dentist in Las Vegas! Abbey Dental "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more