Mountain Pass, California
1.2
Additional Fees

For all of those here in the #LasVegasarea...let's talk about Abbey Dental. I have seen and heard all the commercials on getting your dental work done with payment with just a signature. Well let me just say this is false advertisement. I went in this very morning and learned that:

1. They do not file insurance. You pay for the work and you Bill your insurance and if your insurance approves the work you will get a check in 30 to 45 days after #AbbeyDental completes the work.

2. They offer that you can make payment with no credit check and just a signature is all you need. False. They ran my credit twice (which if you didn't know rings your credit). Then when I ask them why they did this when the commercial states that they do not, they stated that the commercial was wrong and misleading and they were going to change it because a lot of people had the same question. Keeping in mind that I just heard the commercial yesterday.

3. They acted like there was no issue with the fact that they are lying to people. They were ok with the fact the people in need of dental work are coming to them with dreams of having a beautiful smile and then walking away no better off...actually feeling worse because they were lied to about being able to get the work they needed done with "just a signature".

Rant Over.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of abbey dental dental service. Abbey Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned abbey dental dental service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Abbey Dental.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments