Additional Fees

I showed up to my appointment today for an extraction on a loose tooth that has been a pain for me.The dentist Greenwood refused to extract the tooth due to me not wanting the tooth behind it taken out also.

Treated me like if i didnt know english. His assistant sent me to the front lobby to fill out more paperwork and the receptionist ask me when is a best time to reschedule my appointment?? Wtf i came to get a simple tooth pulled out today and they couldnt do that what makes you think i'll be back. Such a waste of time.

Please anyone reading this dont waste your time here like myself.This place is a joke!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Abbey Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abbey Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abbey Dental and abbey dental dentistry doctor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments