Abbey Dental Dentures Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

10 of 25 Abbey Dental reviews

On the last part of January 2016 I believe Debbie dental advice that might have needed to be removed and I need Adventures to the tune of $5,000 Abbey Dental substituted is a dentist that was supposed to pull my to you for another one on the day of the procedure and then charged for a set of dentures that never fit my mouth obviously we're not made for me exactly six months later in June of 2016 I went back to the dentist for the first time asking for keys that fit my mouth that I could do it that would stay in my mouth and I was informed it was time for me to purchase new dentures the ones I had paid $2,000 for where now no good six months later I was told it was explained to me that these were training teeth and that as soon as I made arrangements with my planner on financial obligations for the new teeth then make me an appointment financial planner that talked me out of $5,000 was no longer available according to the nurse she had been dismissed at no time has this woman explained to me that my $2,000 set of Dentures I was only going to be good for 6 months and again I reiterate $2,000 6 months forties I never could use I am now out $5,000 I have no teeth and no dentures are usable

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Abbey Dental Dentures
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #890091 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Abbey Dental? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 25 Abbey Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29 #1192146 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Maybe we all need to contact the district attorney for false advertising and misrepresentation of quality products and not fulfililling the contract they made and up selling and still not resolving by price gouging. This seems to me to be a class action suit that should be made against Abbey Dental. All those persons knowing they were cheated please leave a message so we can get together numbers are powerful. Most of us are seniors or persons with health issues that need dentures.

1 0 Reply

Jul 31 #1192723 Los Angeles, California, United States

Abbey Dental is taking Medicaid insurance for people to get dentures now and when I went there they lied to me and told me I would be getting anesthetic to pull 13 of my teeth one time and when I went in only gave me shots to numb it and it was a horrible experience being up while they pulled 13 teeth out. They also lied and told that the dentures that I got and I quote; didn't even fit my mouth at all like it wasn't even made with from the impression they took and being bulky, that it was a tempory denture and I would be receiving my regular dentures in six months when the swelling went down but then they wanted $2,000 for the regular dentures. And the temporary ones was made in china and my dentures are slowly showing the mental pieces now cause the material used to make the deture is disappearing and getting thinner. They did the same thing thing to my friend so we have temporary dentures that don't even fit us that we stuck with!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.