Las Vegas, Nevada
Verified Reviewer

My son was in terrible pain so we went to Abbey Dental on Eastern in Las Vegas. We were going to get my son implants.

After a couple hours they sent us home, not with any dentures as promised. The next time we went they gave him a temporary upper plate, they screwed up the bottom and the upper did not fit correctly. I immediately sent a registered letter to Abbey Dental stating I was unhappy with the work and to stop any further action on my sons behalf. They wanted to charge me $29,000.00 and after interest it came to $52,000.00.

After speaking with Green Sky their financial people and telling them I was not paying for awful work which at most came to 4 hours, they reduced my bill to 12,000.00. I have contacted Abbey and asked for an itemized statement which they have not sent. In the mean time I am being charged late fees and interest every month. In what world does a dentist get $12,000.00 for a bad temporary which took 4 hours 2 visits.

That is $3000.00 an hour and my son still has no teeth. I am reporting them to the BBB. They lie do terrible work and steal your money through some sort of credit card scam.

I have spoken to Green Sky and Abbey Dental and have not gotten an itemized statement nor have the charges late charges or interest stopped. These people are crooks of the worst kind.

Product or Service Mentioned: Abbey Dental Dental Service.

Comments