After receiving phone call reminders 3 times for my free consultation, I arrived on scheduled time.The 1st thing handed to me were forms confirming my credit card information, driver's license, dental insurance, and a waiver from Abby dental indicating that they had no liability other than a reimbursement of charges not damages.

ABBEY DENTAL IS A JOKE. Save your time and your money and go elsewhere. Their only interest is your wallet, not medical practice or service.

Very, very disappointed with their unprofessional behavior.They are just a McDonald's happy meal dental practice doing it on volume, not quality.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dental company from Abbey Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abbey Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abbey Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments

Omg...i drug my Sister all the way from pahrump on promises of a great outcome..WE ARE HERE AT ABBEY DENTAL RIGHT NOW!! I pray all is as i was promised

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more