After receiving phone call reminders 3 times for my free consultation, I arrived on scheduled time.The 1st thing handed to me were forms confirming my credit card information, driver's license, dental insurance, and a waiver from Abby dental indicating that they had no liability other than a reimbursement of charges not damages.

ABBEY DENTAL IS A JOKE. Save your time and your money and go elsewhere. Their only interest is your wallet, not medical practice or service.

Very, very disappointed with their unprofessional behavior.They are just a McDonald's happy meal dental practice doing it on volume, not quality.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dental company from Abbey Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abbey Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abbey Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Omg...i drug my Sister all the way from pahrump on promises of a great outcome..WE ARE HERE AT ABBEY DENTAL RIGHT NOW!! I pray all is as i was promised