371 views

Anna at abbey dental needs attitude adjustment.She is their supposed,financial planner.she is the one with the florsent white teeth.she diagnoised me with a sinus infection,and told me that you can not put fillings in a bridge,guess what I have 4 fillings in two bridges.she is just rude. any don't go to abbey dental they are awful.treat patients like cattle.its a scam.they quote you with a low price when you make your appointment,but when you go in to see anna.she made excuses that their not supposed to quote prices on phone.right so she then quotes some outrages price.i think channel 13 might be interested in this.shame on abbey dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Abbey Dental Customer Care.

Comments

Channel 13 here in Las Vegas is a joke when it comes to helping you out Check to see if the business does any kind of advertising with channel 13 if they do they're not gonna help you they flat told me go hire a lawyer after they stirred up the pot and dropped all communications with me that channel 13.

Abbey Dental Reviews