Grrrrr.4th time here 4 a cleaning i payed 4 in June once they got ur .money they keep pushing your app.

Back if it wasnt 4 my mom paying i would NEVER COME HERE!!!!9/20/2016.Stay away.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Abbey Dental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Abbey Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Abbey Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments

Went to Abbey after an oral surgeon said I wasn't a candidate for implants.Abbey confirmed that, said it had to be dentures.

No insurance, so I forked over $10 grand for dentures. after 14 months of going back to have the upper one trimmed / tweaked / adjusted, it is still not right. went to two other dental clinics, and they say I'm a good candidate for implants. WTFO?

Going back to Abbey this week and raise hell.

Look for me on the 6 O'clock news.Beware of Abbey and Anna.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1215891

Hygienist was great.But after my cleaning i was diagnosed with a small filling that wouldn't of happened If my cleanings stayed on point .

A dentist would of caught that so I ended up paying more money !!!! Urghhhhh.

Staff was friendly this time and had a clue what was going on.Also I thought it was quite weird to be able to get your nails done there while your getting your cleaning