411 views

I had 8:00 o'clock appointment 1st thing they need is your money. After that they took some xrays.

Then some old doctor comes in who doesn't introduce himself and renders a verdict on your teeth. He leaves and now your back with Stacy Strottern the treatment manager and she wants more money. The old doctor has told her what you need done, but he doesn't talk directly with you. Stacy tries to get you a loan and start treatment as soon as possible.

I elected to pay as I go. So each time I go to Abbey dental I have to see Stacy and pay her more money. At my next visit I have appointment at 8:00 o'clock but I'm told that my doctor didn't show up for work. I will have to wait for doctor that comes in at 9:00 o'clock but he has patients in front of me.

I told Stacy, and she wanted to reschedule me for another day. I told her to reschedule my credit card for a refund.

Worst dentist I have ever been to. Avoid Stacy Stottern and Abbey Dental at all cost!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Abbey Dental Customer Care.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada