1.8
Additional Fees

Contacted Abbey (4/09) after viewing their comm ($500 or 20% off whichever is less) in comparison to another Dentist offer. I had an exam and cost of a Root canal done by another dental ofc on (4/09) proced cost ($1,375).

I called Abbey, setup an appt for today (4/10) I presented my written dental plan including pricing upon arrival.

I was escorted to an exam room and subsequently visited by 4 different people (one of which was Stacie from the front ofc), Stacie made 2 trips (first to explain a dental proced that I recognized as a sales attempt to increase pricing, I interrupted her and informed that sole purpose of being there was to accept the sales invitation offered on TV as related to the dental plan and costs that are presented, she left and returned with an offer to perform the proced for the same price that the other dentist quoted. I consider Abbeys tactics to be Harmful, Shameful, Deceitful and unfair to prospective patients as well as other DENTISTS that practice with HONOR and INTEGRITY!

Review about: Abbey Dental Commercial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments