234 views

This so-called dental office is a scam and full of people who don't tell you the truth. They push you to sign up for credit instead of dealing with your insurance company, which means you must deal with your insurance company instead. Also, they did not tell me they were out of network from my insurance, which meant after MONTHS of phone calls and emails I had to pay for the whole procedure myself.

Outside of the insane billing procedures, I had to get the bridge to replace a broken tooth done twice because the first time the dentist screwed it up so badly it wouldn't fit. And the reason he screwed it up so badly was the scheduling department had screwed up my appointment which meant they had to squeeze me in at the last minute and the dentist and assistant clearly did not care if they did their work properly.

And I found out later the procedure they recommended for me to get was TWICE the price of another procedure I could have received and they never told me the price difference.

Long story short: DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada