1.7
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Worst decision of my life.I got an upper denture..it did not fit, was too small and very uncomfortable.

Dr. Duffy assured me it was a 'healing denture' and the second would be fine. After suffering with that for months, I was told the second one would cost another $500 (not informed of that in the beginning) --I refused and they finally gave in. Second was a bit better but still too narrow and too thick.

Like trying to eat with a slab of plastic in my mouth. My friends with dentures eat corn on the cob and apples. I had to eat creamed corn and apple sauce. Lost 25 lb and had digestive problems because I couldn't chew my food properly.

Denture glue didn't help. Plate kept roaming around in my mouth. I suggested implants to secure them but Dr. said too expensive.

After 1-1/2 years, I finally gave up..went to another dentist, got permanent dentures implanted with no plastic across the roof of my mouth.

I can finally eat normal food!SO sorry I let Abby Dental talk me into this fiasco in the first place.

Review about: Abbey Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Denture poor quality and never fit properly.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments