1.2
Additional Fees

Here is the recent emails to Abbey to fix the incorrect work they admitted doing but never actually fixing what we went to the dentists at Abbey Dental originally for!I called as well as wrote you today that my wife is still in pain and needs help to get her to another dentist sooner that the 30days the referred dentist could see her in which your response to my email is "We may go to another office that can see her sooner".

Thanks for the elaborate and informative response. When informed of a needed and necessary specialist referral during the last visit. The dentist seemed very adamant that only a specialist will be able to handle the root canal. Never mind the fact that you didn't offer any other specialists name or phone numbers in your brief response, but my understanding is that specialists also need a referral or at least you'd think the office that bit off more than they can treat would choose to help the patient and call the referring office call to help expedite getting the patient taken care of ASAP!

I think I have a much better understanding now of how Abbey Dental takes care of their patients when they aren't able to finish the work they started. Abbey apparently wants to distance itself from incorrect, unfinished, or unnecessary work regardless of their negligence. I still can't seem to wrap my head around the complete lack of care or help to expedite getting her in a chair ASAP and get her out of pain. The Abbey dental staff and office personnel have had a significant amount of time to address this as well as refer us to a different dentist when Abbey Dental has made multiple admitted mistakes that could easily be classified as gross negligence.

It's bad enough with all of the over promising and under delivering, but a complete lack of empathy or care about a patients that's in more pain now then when she came into the office. Isn't "Do No Harm" at the very beginning of every version of the Hippocratic oath that all dentists promise to uphold? Are you hoping that I'd just go away and not hold the dentists accountable for their actions as well as the staff involved with the state regulatory board, review forums, and all banks involved? Maybe you can print this partial ADA hippocratic oath out as a reminder of their pledge to patients, their health, safety, and themselves!

What a sad excuse for dental care! I'll be in touch Dentist’s Pledge (ADA Current Policies, 2016) I, Abbey Dental, as members of the dental profession, shall keep this pledge and these stipulations. I understand and accept that my primary responsibility is to my patients, and I shall dedicate myself to render, to the best of my ability, the highest standard of oral health care and to maintain a relationship of respect and confidence. Therefore, let all come to me safe in the knowledge that their total health and well-being are my first considerations.

I shall accept the responsibility that, as a professional, my competence rests on continuing the attainment of knowledge and skill in the arts and sciences of dentistry. I acknowledge my obligation to support and sustain the honor and integrity of the profession and to conduct myself in all endeavors such that I shall merit the respect of patients, colleagues and my community. I further commit myself to the betterment of my community for the benefit of all of society. I shall faithfully observe the Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct set forth by the profession.

All this I pledge with pride in my commitment to the profession and the public it serves. Douglas Kohl-Director or Operations On May 8, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Stacy S. wrote: You may go to another office just find one that can see her sooner. Thank you -----Original Message----- From: Owen's Business Consulting & Funding [mailto:douglas@obcfunding.com] Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 2:46 PM To: Stacy S.

Subject: Need help. Hello Stacy, This is Doug Kohl. I'm emailing today you in regard to my wife Amber. She heard back from the dental office she was referred to and they can't get her in for a month.

Her sensitivity and pain has been constantly increasing since she left. She can't wait that long nor does it seem that the antibiotics, ibuprofen, or pain meds seem to be helping reduce the pain she's feeling at all. Is there anywhere else that you know of that can get her in immediately? I'm currently at work until 5 and can't talk right now, but I can talk if need be.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Doug Douglas Kohl-Director or Operations -- If this email is spam, please report it to https://support.onlymyemail.com/view/report_spam/MjQxODgxOjE5OTU1NDI5ODU6c3RhY3lAbGFzdmVnYXNkZW50YWwub3JnOmRlbGl2ZXJlZA CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.

Review about: Abbey Dental Dental Service.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments