60 views
Verified Reviewer

1.1

I Had my first appointment to get my crown, and everything went smooth. It was the second appointment that was the trouble.

I was scheduled for an 11:30 appointment. I confirmed the appointment, held up my part of the appointment and was even 10 minutes early.

They took my payment, and I sat for 45 minutes till I got up and let them know I could no longer wait as I have a life outside of the Dentist. I was told it would take 20 more minutes. Someone moved my appointment in the company.

This was not acceptable. They inform me that the next available appointment is a month out, again not acceptable. The issue gets worse when you have front desk staff that cannot do anything. They have to refer you to everyone else to get anything done.

So, they give me a phone number to call, and no one answers, not even a machine.

So you waste more of your time calling over and over again till someone picks up. I finally get someone on the line, and they can't help me.

I need to speak with someone else. I am forwarded to a VM box, and here I sit 2 days later with no Appointment; they have my money and no response.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Abbey Dental Dental Crown Service.

Abbey Dental Pros: Havnt found any yet.

Abbey Dental Cons: Poor service e, Customer service practices, Deception.

Location: 4408 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89119