Verified Reviewer

2.1

I first went to Abbey Dental on August 19,2021. They had a cancellation of oral surgery on August 20, 2021.

I had all of my remaining teeth pulled haled for 4 months and had an upper regular denture and a three pin lower denture put in. I went back about 5 times for adjustments. Then in June I got a e-mail generated by Ashlee that the dentist would no longer see me and that I was banned from Abbey Dental. She claims that the dentist wrote the letter.

My very last appointment with the dentist I asked him if he wrote that letter, He said he did not and we have always worked well together with no problems. They refuse to give me any treatment or refund. My dentures are terrible they hurt the roof of my mouth they move back and forth, they trap excessive food behind them and the caps on the lower come out and they bite the inside of my lower gum causing a sore and bleeding.

Dont go here they are scammers and they will not work with you. appointment was on June 7, 2021.

User's recommendation: AVOID THIS PLACE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Abbey Dental Pros: Nice dentists.

Abbey Dental Cons: Terrible management and understanding.

Location: 4408 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Comments

#2074819

Notice that this dental office bans the customer anytime you have a problem or ask a question. The three managers are crooked.

Abbey Dental Reviews