4408 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA

Called a day ahead for an appointment, got in at 7am for ex-rays and an exam.Just wanted a simple tooth extraction, was told it starts at $85.

it ended up costing me $195.00 for a lower front tooth that was already loose. They came back with a payment plan for cleaning and extraction, 0% down and 0% interest on a job that was priced at around $600.00 + I told them I just wanted the tooth pulled, OK $195.00, I said I would pay cash and I did, after that they took me across the parking lot to another office where I sat in the waiting room for one and a half hours.

long story short, my credit card lets me know of activity going on with my credit, Abby dental applied me for credit with care credit when I didn't ask for it in the first place, now my credit score has dropped by 30, now I have the hassle of trying to get this repaired.Nice people but NOT HAPPY with the way they do business.

2.1
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not Happy about them applying me for credit when I didn't ask for it or give them authorization to do so. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Submit review

Comments

Alex
El Monte, California, United States #1260778

The worst dental I have ever seen in my life