2.1
Additional Fees

Called a day ahead for an appointment, got in at 7am for ex-rays and an exam.Just wanted a simple tooth extraction, was told it starts at $85.

it ended up costing me $195.00 for a lower front tooth that was already loose. They came back with a payment plan for cleaning and extraction, 0% down and 0% interest on a job that was priced at around $600.00 + I told them I just wanted the tooth pulled, OK $195.00, I said I would pay cash and I did, after that they took me across the parking lot to another office where I sat in the waiting room for one and a half hours.

long story short, my credit card lets me know of activity going on with my credit, Abby dental applied me for credit with care credit when I didn't ask for it in the first place, now my credit score has dropped by 30, now I have the hassle of trying to get this repaired.Nice people but NOT HAPPY with the way they do business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not happy about them applying me for credit when i didn't ask for it or give them authorization to do so. " of a product or service. Abbey Dental needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Abbey Dental.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments

El Monte, California, United States #1260778

The worst dental I have ever seen in my life