I went in to fix loose denture, they made it worst and i had to come back and each time i go in i have to wait one to two hours from appointment time to even be seen Then it takes them forever to fix the problem.Further more, i have had to replace two teeth because it fell out of the denture with in two years of having them and to top it off, i was eating a burger not some hard nut or something.

From the start, they wanted to pull all my teeth saying it was weak. They were too expensive for pulling so i go else where for extration while they make the denture. The other dentist state that i really didnt need to pull all my teeth. But i already paid over 800 for my temp dentures in advance and would have been left with a denture i paid for but couldnt use which is rough for someone like me on a fixed income.

I still cant come up with the next 400 dollars for the permanent dentures. I already borrowed the 1000 dollars to begin with.

Like really, these guys seem to only want money with no regard to the people that go there.Wish i had gone elsewhere

Review about: Abbey Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments