took my husband in for a broken tooth, i stated to them i have dental insurnace lady said you can submit your claim yourself, ok i guess not sure how dental works but ok they came in 5 times to tell us about there lending programs i never asked for a lending program first of all, and second isn't my insurance going to pay some of this, as my husband is in pain and just wants something done he then told the nurse i have really bad anxiety do you have guy put people under she said no we have a pill that you can take it $400 but will put you to sleep so my husband said sign me up, they set our appointment up said be here 1 hour before so you can take the pill, we arrived he took the pill he was taken back 10 minutes later and done within 15 minutes so 1st no time for pill to put him to sleep and second it wasn't going to put him to sleep it was going to relax him since it only was a valium.... i called my insurance since i mailed in my claim and she said we can't refund you any money Abbey dental isn't on our list, well thanks abbey dental i now have a hug bill because your only out to scam and rob people..

Review about: Abbey Dental Dental Service.

I didn't like: Poor service e.

Comments