Verified Reviewer

1.4

DServices! I suffered under their care.

Terribly! I have videos. I went to Abbeys to have extractions &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;;;;;;; a partial made. They didnt clean my teeth before extraction & some plaque was left in my gums after extraction.

They left tooth or plaque in my mouth after extraction & I told them I felt it with my tongue.

They assured me that it was bone. That was Friday! I suffered over the weekend with extreme pain & had to go to the emergency room because I felt I had overdosed on pain the medication. I went back to Abbey to complain & they gave me a note with another doctors name on it & told me to make an appt with him.

Abbey already had my $3,300.00 & were through with me. They advertise cheap prices because they have a financial institution that will finance it for you at extremely high interest rates. I chose to have them finance it for me & I would have paid them TWICE the original cost. Well, I got my sister to pay the financial institution for me so Abbey will not get the interest thereby point me to another dentist.

I still have a bump in my gums from when the dentist was putting the partial into my mouth. I pray its not dangerous because it continue to get larger!

User's recommendation: Do not use their financial institution.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 4408 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89119