2.0

I had an appointment to check for partials at my lower gums and they claim in their ads that they take medicaid

up on showing up and waiting for over 2 hours i was taken in ...and told i needed root canal($1200.00) and that was not covered and they didn't even discuss the reason i had gone there (to get partials).

Their ads claiming to be the lowest price in town is nothing but lies...

I had gone to several dentists in the past 4 weeks and had several x rays taken and never had anyone telling me I needed a root canal work on my teeth.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of abbey dental dentures from Abbey Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abbey Dental to "stop false advertising".

The most disappointing in user's experience was prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abbey Dental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abbey Dental?

Comments

Why did you "go to several dentists in the past 4 weeks"...that sounds suspicious? Abbey dental advertises that they match any other offer. They did mine from a California dentist Why didn't you bring any one of the several other estimates you got in the past 4 weeks????

to Anonymous #1142355

You must work for this low quality dental mill...since you are posting on several reviews.