I went to Abbey dental because I saw a TV add for implants , this is a very dishonest and expensive company I have told all my friends to avoid going there and will file an official complaint with the BBB. I went there for a second opinion on the cost for dental implants , they gave me a price option of more than 8000 of course I did not agree to that their next option was for me to get new partial dentures and a new crown which I did not want some how before I knew it I was taking xrays which they charged for although they told me that they would be free , before I knew I was in the dentist chair one of two and getting pain killers shot into my gums , I was given a new temporary crown which I did not need ( I have a great honest general dentist Happy dentist ) the dentist removed my dentures and took a mold of it I was told that I will get a new crown on my old partial in three weeks time .

I am now without my old dentures with some very sore gums to boot . My insurance company does not work with happy dental but I was lied to that they did I signed a bunch of papers only to realize after the pain medication had worn of that I had agree to over 1700 dollars of unnecessary and painful crown work . I went to their office the next day and told them that I wanted my old partials back they refused saying that the order had already been placed . Everything will happen very fast so you wont have a chance to read the multiply forms they will have you sign , this sham place reminds me of a used car parking lot where high pressure sales tactics and smiling salesmen and women try to rip you off .

I now have to come up with money which I had not budget for to pay for dental work which I did not want and need . Another thing to lookout for is their financing company it has huge APR and the potential to ruin your credit .

I do plan on paying the fees they charged but I will have an attorney file a lawsuit against them for unfair and deceptive trade practices . I am sure there are other persons who have been ripped of by Abbey dentals make sure you write a review of your experience .

I am sure that when I go to pick up my old partials with new crowns it wont be ready .

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments