I went to Abbey dental because I saw a TV add for implants , this is a very dishonest and expensive company I have told all my friends to avoid going there and will file an official complaint with the BBB. I went there for a second opinion on the cost for dental implants , they gave me a price option of more than 8000 of course I did not agree to that their next option was for me to get new partial dentures and a new crown which I did not want some how before I knew it I was taking xrays which they charged for although they told me that they would be free , before I knew I was in the dentist chair one of two and getting pain killers shot into my gums , I was given a new temporary crown which I did not need ( I have a great honest general dentist Happy dentist ) the dentist removed my dentures and took a mold of it I was told that I will get a new crown on my old partial in three weeks time .

I am now without my old dentures with some very sore gums to boot . My insurance company does not work with happy dental but I was lied to that they did I signed a bunch of papers only to realize after the pain medication had worn of that I had agree to over 1700 dollars of unnecessary and painful crown work . I went to their office the next day and told them that I wanted my old partials back they refused saying that the order had already been placed . Everything will happen very fast so you wont have a chance to read the multiply forms they will have you sign , this sham place reminds me of a used car parking lot where high pressure sales tactics and smiling salesmen and women try to rip you off .

I now have to come up with money which I had not budget for to pay for dental work which I did not want and need . Another thing to lookout for is their financing company it has huge APR and the potential to ruin your credit .

I do plan on paying the fees they charged but I will have an attorney file a lawsuit against them for unfair and deceptive trade practices . I am sure there are other persons who have been ripped of by Abbey dentals make sure you write a review of your experience .

I am sure that when I go to pick up my old partials with new crowns it wont be ready .

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

If you're wondering why it cost so much at Abbey Dental the owner of Abbey Dental lives in the Queensland area one of the most exclusive expensive areas in Las Vegas and I understand in one of most expensive homes in Queensland.

I've already written two complaints about Abbey Dental on South Eastern dr. Ostler I told him no way can I afford to do these dental implants.

Face-to-face I told dr. Arthur I cannot afford to do implants I will have these other teeth pulled and I will just get normal Dentures while I was sedated he put the titanium bolts in my jaw while I was sedated.after just telling him I cannot do implants. I will see Dr. Ostler in a court of law.

In the meantime the opinion from the other dentist who does implants is he believes he's injured the main nerve in my jaw I'm in constant pain for the last 12 days. My lower jaw face and lip is still numb. Kelvin larson. Also as I stated in the other complaint unknown to me they finance $33,000 using my name and they have that money.

I never okayed it I never agreed to it I knew nothing about it. Until I started receiving bills in the mail for payment already.